Chapter 1: the plan
“Excuse me young lady that man over their wishes to see you” this lady said to me I was in a air port using the money I saved from my little job at basking robins
I
looked up at the small lady not knowing rather I should go or not
“He
asked if I could ask you to come over there” she smiled I nodded my head up and
down and slowly made my way over to him behind her
“Here
she is sir” she smiled he nodded to her thanking her
“Hello”
he smiled at me I felt creep out I didn’t say anything
He
just looked at me “Is your name Kyleigh” he asked
I
looked at him shocked how he knew my name
“Yes”
I said lowly
“I’m
your father” he said
I
backed up slowly walking back to my seat there’s no way he’s my father I don’t
even know my dad plus this dude was famous he… he… he was Nas. He got up and
follows me to my seat
“You
can’t be my father” I looked right ahead not looking at him
“I
am your mother name is Kim Graham” he said sitting down next to me
“So
you know her name I’m not surprised” I stated
“I
am you were 13lb brown hair and green eyes and you have a birth mark on your
arm” he pointed to my left arm
“Why
are you coming now” I asked
“What
do you mean” he asked with confusing written all over his face
“Where
have you been, you left us, me” I slightly yelled
“I
didn’t leave you, your mother ran off with you” he said whipping his hands over
his face
“Right
that’s what they all say” I looked at him not buying it
“I’m
telling the truth I looked for y'all I even came to your grandmother’s house
before she passed, and asked for you but they said you weren’t there”
I
nodded my head thinking about my grandmother I just wanted to cry she was a
great woman.
“Now
it’s my turn to ask questions” he looked at me I just looked at him so he can
continue
“Where
is your mother” he sat back
“Outta
her mind” I said lowly but it was too late he heard me
“What
was that?”
“She’s
strung out on drug” I looked at him with cold eyes
“What
no Kim” he shook his head
“Ha
like you even care you left her” I yelled
“I
did not leave her” he said tightly
I
rolled my eyes “Okay what you want from me”
“I
saw you and you looked familiar, like me so I had to ask you your name but once
I saw your face I knew it was you” he smiled
“Yea
okay”
“Where
are you headed” he asked with his eyebrow cocked
“Iono”
I said lowly looking out the window
“What
you mean iono do your mother know you’re out here by yourself” he asked
concerned
“She
could care less about my safely, let along where I am” I said not looking at
him
“Well
I’m not letting you walk the streets to get pimped out” he said looking at me
“Thanks
for your concern, but I can’t” I shook my head no
“I
am your father, and I missed what 16 years of your life now” he asked with a
eyebrow raised
I
laughed lightly “I’m 17” I told him
“Same
thing” he laughed
“Yea
this should be fun” I said looking at my phone
Not
one person called and I have been gone for a whole day, which goes to show you that
no one cares for me
“I’m
going to talk to your mother” he said sternly
“Ha
talk there’s no talking to that woman you can sit around and ‘talk’ but I
won’t” I yelled at him
He
just studied me for a minute “its okay I won’t hurt you” he patted my shoulder
“How
can you say that you don’t even know me” I asked with tears in my eyes
“But
I do know you, I know you’re my daughter” he lifted my chin up with his finger
That
just made me cry even harder how am I gonna get through this?
--
I
opened my eyes to see the plan had stopped I looked around to see what happened
hours ago was a dream. Please tell me that Nas isn’t my father and that was my
mind playing tricks on me.
I
nodded looking around not seeing his yea it must have been a dream as soon as I
got computable he walked over to me
“Babygirl
you ready to go” I opened my eyes looking at him Sooo this wasn’t a dream GREAT
just my luck
“You
ready” he repeated laughing
“Yea”
I mumbled
“You
have bags” he asked
“No”
I said stretching
“Why”
he asked
“I
told you she told me to leave so I ran” I said waiting for them to move
“We
gotta get you some clothes” he said doing something on his phone
We
finally got off the plan walking over to a limo along side with this dude
standing by it.
“Hey
boss” he smiled taking Nas bag
“How
are you” he replied they guys attention went to me
“And
who is this a fan” he smiled
“No
I’m Nas daughter” I said with my arms crossed over my chest
“Daughter”
the guy repeated in confusion
“Yea
you remember Kim” he asked
“Yea”
he said eyeing me
“Well.
Umm yea this is Kyleigh” he said rubbing the back of his neck
“Well
then Wassup Lil Nas” he laughed
I
rolled my eyes not even caring for his comment I just wanted to know what I’m
gonna do and where I’m gonna go
I
watched them talk for a while I thought of a plan of where I’m gonna go.
“Well
it was fin talking to you but I really can’t waist any more of your time so I
think I’ll just go” I waved at them beginning to walk away
“I
can’t let you do that” Nas said
I
turned back around raising my eyebrows “And why can’t you”
“Because
I’m your fa...”
“Save
it you only knew me for about 45 minutes” I yelled at him
“I
don’t care I’m NOT leaving you so young lady get in the car now” he yelled back
“No”
I said simply
“No”
he repeated in an asking manor
“I’m
not getting in the car”
“Kyleigh
Jones get in the car NOW and that’s an order” he said fatherly
I
looked at him with angry he returned it but stood his ground after a few
moments of having a stare down I caved in and got in the car. The dude patted
Nas back “Good standing your ground” he mumbled
I
sighed crossing my legs shaking my legs I am livid
“Where
are we” I asked looking out the window as we left the airport
“New
York City” he smiled looking up from his phone
He
laughed again must have been of my face
“You’ve
never been” he asked
I
shook my head no and looked out the window again
“When
we get home we need to take” he looked at me
“Fine”
I mumbled
45 minutes later
We
pulled up in front of this beautiful house with an amazing pool
“Welcome
home” he smiled big getting out the car
The
dude opened the car door for me “Thanks” I said lowly
He
pulled the door opened letting the cold air hit my skin making me shiver
“Welcome
home honey” this pretty woman walked up to Nas and kissed him I rolled my eyes
making the big dude laughed which caused them to break the kiss.
Nas
looked at me and then back the lady with this grin on his face
“Who’s
this pretty little lady a fan?”
Omg
if someone asks me that one more time imma go ape crap bro.
“No
I’m Nasir daughter” I looked at him
‘You
have kids” she asked
He
rubbed the back of his neck “Umm yea” he said lowly
She
just looked at him with narrow eyes “I can’t deal with this right now” she
turned to walk away
“Don’t
worry about her” the dude shook his head
I
looked at the door and then back at Nas while he had his arms crossed looking
at the floor my vision went back to the door, and next thing I knew I was
spiriting to it running like the wind.
“Hey
come back” the dude yelled
My
hair flew behind me as I ran I didn’t know the area at all, but I ran any way
bumping into this group of people
“Excuse
me” I said backing up
He
just looked at me I know I looked a mess my eyes red and puffing from all the
crying I’ve been doing And my hair I know my hair was a mess,
“Are
you okay” he asked
“I
nodded my head yes quickly “Come back” I heard a voice yelled from behind me
I
looked back to see Nasir and that dude
I
tried to run again but they corned me so I couldn’t move
“Why’d
you take off like that’ Nasir asked out of breath
“I
don’t wanna trouble you I just rather go home back to Maim” I whipped the sweat
off of my brow
“Kyleigh” he said
“Kyleigh” he said
“What”
I rolled my eyes
I
looked at the group of people at how their face went soft. I don’t want anyone
to feel sorry for me I just wanted to go HOME. I know it wasn’t much there, but
it was home a place I felt safe and at peace.
“Come
on home babygirl” he said pulling my arm
Why
was he being so nice to me, someone he doesn’t even know?
I
pulled my arm back backing up looking at the people staring at me I felt naked
like a motherless child mainly because I was.
“Come
on home” he repeated
“Please
go home” the dude I bumped into said looking at me with pleading eyes
I
looked at him he doesn’t even know me so why is he giving me advice I don’t
need I just needed to go home and I guess leaving was a BIG mistake.
Nasir
held his hand out for me to take I looked down at his hand and back at his face
it had scared written all over it I then
looked back at the guy he had a mixture of scared and confusion written all
over his face. With sadness
I
took Nas hand and he pulled me into a tight hug holding my head sniffing was he
crying?
“Don’t
scare me like that” he said into my hair
“Don’t
pull stuff like that again Kyleigh Jones” he pointed his finger at me
“Or
I’ll whoop yo tail” he laughed causing me to laugh we both know that wasn’t
going to happen
“Now
let’s go home” he hugged my shoulder
I
turned to that guy and his friends with sorry eyes, before heading back to
Nasir’s house
“Oh
my gods are you okay” the lady ran from the door
I
just looked at her stupidly “Yea” I mumbled
“I
didn’t mean to sound rude I just had a lot on my mind and I had no right to
take it out on you poor baby” she smiled
She
was doing it what everyone do feeling bad for me and I don’t need it
“Don’t
feel back for me” I smiled a little trying to make it less awkward
“I’m
sorry” she patted my shoulder
“Let
me show you to your room” Nasir said walking up the stairs
We
finally reach a door at the far left of the stair case he pushed opened a door
reveling a huge room with a big bed
“I’ll
get you some furniture to make it more home like” he smiled
“Um
know that’s not necessary this is enough I’ll be gone within a few weeks” I
said sitting on the bed
“To
go where” he asked
“Iono
maybe a hotel or something” I looked down
“Yea
right like I’ll let you wonder around New York with no money nor a place to
stay” he laughed
My
face just grew madder
“Let’s
go get you some clothes” he smiled
“I’m
okay thank you”
“Dang
you really are my daughter you won’t let anyone help you” he laughed
I
looked at him I DID look like him that was clear but I wonder how much I really
am like him
“You
ready” he asked
I
nodded my head up and down getting up we walked down stairs where that odd nice
woman stood pacing
“I’m
about to take Kyleigh to the mall for clothes” he said
She
laughed “Yea right like you know anything about teenage girl clothes” she
wrapped her arms around his waist looking up at him
“I’ll
just let her pick besides I’ll give me a chance to connect with babygirl” he
looked down at her kissing her
I
finally move off the last step walking to the door “Well dinner will be ready
when you guys get home okay” she said
“Ard
be back in a few” he kissed her again
“Bye
Kyleigh” she smiled at me
“Bye...
um” I looked at her so she can state her name
“Oh
Eva” she smiled taking my hand into hers
“Bye
Eva” I smiled a little not to be rude
“Hey
look at that” Nassir pointed at us then I dropped my hand
“It
was good while it lasted” he laughed hugging her trying to catch up with me
I
walked over to a car looking at is
“Get
in” he order unlocking the door
I
got in carefully closing the door behind me I looked over at him he had this
big grin on his face
We
pulled up within seconds to this mall
I
hopped out following behind his screaming fans waving papers and phones
He
smiled at them shaking some of their hands and then stopping “Where you wanna
go first Leigh” he turned to me
“Um
iono” I shrugged
We
looked around and finally we went in to A.E, FE21, AIRO, FTL, and Pink and I
must say I now had a new wore drove, and it was nice of Nasir to do this for
me.
We
stopped at the food court to grab something to eat
“So you go to school” he asked
“Yup,
but only like 2 classes left” I sipped on my drink
“Gotta
a boyfriend” he asked straight to the point
I
almost chocked on my food me have a boyfriend HA, yea right
“Nope”
I shook my head
He
looked at me to see if I was telling the truth, which I learned he does a lot
“Yea
whatever” he mumbled
“So
what about you is um Eva your wife” I bite into my hamburger
“Naw”
he laughed
I
looked at him like how he looks at me to figure out if I’m telling the truth
“You
don’t have to lie to me Nas” I continued to look at him
“I’m
not and Nas” he asked with a eyebrow raised
“Yea
Nas I don’t know what to call you” I informed him
“Right”
he took some fries and stuffed them in his mouth
“Soo
what am I suppose to do now” I asked trying to think of something
“Well
here’s the plan you will stay with me, I’ll take care of you give you money,
food, clothes, and transportation and all you have to do is get good grades I
know your smart what you’re in the 11th grade” he sipped his drink
“I’m
in the 12Th” I answered
He
looked at me shocked “Okay that girl book smart” he laughed making me laugh
“….
Back to you we’ll get you a car today” he looked at a watch
“Fine
but nothing high end” I said getting up throwing my trash away
---
“Look
around pick a car” the sales guy held his arms wide
Nas
looked at me “Pick one” he smiled
“Iono
anything about cars” I looked back at him
“Well
we’ll get you swagged out like your old man” he laughed
I
was sitting in the lobby watching him sign the papers he said he had a perfect
car for me so I don’t know what it looks like or to expect
“You
ready” he stood up knocking me out my ocean of thoughts
“Yea”
I stood up walking outside coming in contact with this beast car
“Nasir
I said nothing high end’ I looked at him
“It’s
not” he laughed
“Yes
it is it’s a freaking Ferrari” I yelled
He
and the sales guy laughed “I thought you didn’t know anything about cars”
I
kissed my lips “Don’t stress Leigh just think of it as a late sweet 16 present”
“Fine”
he handed me the keys
I
hopped in the car riding down to the house behind his car, pulling into the drive
way
“Hey
Honey” Eva spared her arms wide so Nas could hug her
“Hey
baby you see Kyleigh new car” he asked she nodded her head smiling at me
“You
hungry baby” he asked
“Um
Naa not really, but thank you” I gave her a weak smile
“Well
I’ll get Meek to take your bags up to your room” Nas said popping the trunk
“Oh
speaking of room… there’s a surprise up there for you hope you enjoy it” Eva
smiled
“Thank
you” I returned the smile
---
I
helped meek get some bags out the car even though he kept saying he had it I
knew he didn’t plus I didn’t want him to run up and down the stair because of
me.
I
walked up the steps following behind him walking into this cute room along with
the bathroom,
“Eva”
I yelled down the steps
“Yes
honey” she yelled back
“Thank
you”
“No
problem honeys enjoy it” I could tell she was smiling
I
walked fully into the room seeing ever detail she put into the whole thing it
makes me feel…. Special my mom use to do things like this for me before she
started, and now-a-days you would have thought I was the parent.
“Everything
good” meek asked me
“Yup
thanks” I smiled at him
“No
problem that what I’m here for”
I
looked at him weird “No you’re here to protect Nasir not carry my bags” I
smiled
“But
whatever NASIR has planned for me to do then I do it and if that’s helping his
baby girl with her bags then that’s what I’m going to do” he smiled
“Well
thanks again” I said placing some bags on the bed
“It’s
my job” he said before leaving
I
started to unpack my thing because I can’t stand clutter, even though we stayed
in a crappy apartment I always made sure that it was clean, my mother would
never really be there to witness it tho.
“Knock-knock”
Nas said walking into the room
I
laughed to myself “Can I come in” he asked
“Yea
it’s your house” I laughed
He
kissed his lips “Man I came in here to tell you that Eva was going to take you
to school tomorrow”
I
shook my head no “No I want you to take me”
He
looked at me as his lips turned into a smile “Really’ he asked
“Yea I want you to take me” I said sitting on the bed pulling my knees to my chest biting down on my inner check
“Yea I want you to take me” I said sitting on the bed pulling my knees to my chest biting down on my inner check
“Okay”
he smiled kissing my forehead
“….
Good night babygirl” he smiled again before closing the door
So
this was the plan: To get away from my old life that my mother had planned for
me, and to see my father that no one had mentioned that he was Nas to me,
finish my last year of high school getting my life together on my own,. I
sighed heavily thinking if this plan was going to work, but no one knows unless
you try it I guess

T.t. your stories expire me to become a writter and im glad to say you have really god talent and i love it
ReplyDeletethis story was very breath taking really at some parts i cried and some parts i knew kinda!
ReplyDeleteMy mom is the same way but i live with her
oh and if you want to know who i am im caserlover told me to come visit im a person who wont be leaving
aww thanks honey and i'm sorry about you mom.
Deleteand caserlover is my little sister, and i'm glad your staying let me know when you want the next chapter love
and thanks once again
No problem and thanks so much for the sweet comment i will tell my friends to check your story out!! and i also love tinkerbell i see thats your main picture well tyria bellz im glad to say that im on a you vs. them fan fiction team
ReplyDelete:)
hold up i see you like chris brown that's my husband lolx and i'm glad your on the team too love
ReplyDeleteYeah he can be your husband but im his wife you feel me chris is so sexy and fine OooooOOOoOOH i get the chills when i see him like every time i see him on tv i jump to my floor and i have the tv all loud im still surprised we still have our tv lol
ReplyDeleteoh and his new album i was so ready for it because when i heard Drake big fat self hit my baby i went hulk in the place
hahah *DEAD
ReplyDeletethis girls said big fat self
thats what i said i i cant with auntie drake and them eyebrows. O.o
&& i have 2 chris brown fan fict
but back to chris i really dont like his girlfriend she says stuff at the wrong time and i'm like..... really that's how you feel. i'm like child boo chris you can do better like maybe.. um iono ME lolx
haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHA i had to get some water on that one i thought that was just me for a moment girl i can't stand rake whats his name oh yeah drake with a passion like everytime i hear him i get really mad like he hurt my boo my baby my husband and he goona run like the wind as far as it can carry him one day immma meat that fool and he goona get his handed to the naked mole rat like humpty dumpty went back on the freaking wall
ReplyDeletei cant with you i really cant i had to step away from the computer with that one. like who runs after you throw something i mean if i did that i would at least bossed up but he RAN. and then what gets me is they 'beefing' over RIHANNA let me say that again RIHANNA who already got a MAN like wtf...O.o sweet baby jesus and adult jesus fix it casue their serving drake eyebrows for the kids tonight and i CAN'T DEAL WITHHHH ITTTTTT lolx
ReplyDeleteRihanna Rihanna that two cheeked face hary monster thats growing a wort like that guy off of icarly like i can't stand Rihanna and her little crew all i know is rihanna and her bald forehead needs sit down and go read a book or something like i can't stand them im a team breeezy fan all day we go hard hard to the core you know
ReplyDeleteoh and when is the second part of you vs them going to come out because i wanna know what else you know im a fan and im like a virus not going anywhere
lolx i got you i'll post it right now but you gotta have your emotions in check lmbo
ReplyDeleteHaha you real you real ok snnifs im good let me go get my tissue................................... ok back lolx i hope kyleigh can go for how she wants and kyleigh is a very pretty name not to be greedy but could i have the Character list but if you cant boo boo i understand boo boo im sorry im just excited alittle to hear it cuz this is rade!!!
ReplyDeletelolx yes you can have the character list ratchet love. along with you chapter it has pictures in too
ReplyDelete-Fanits- lolx ratched love like boss life you real like foreal cuz i haven't or never met anyone like you and you one of thoose i will not forget hold up let me save this page ok finished. Ky is a beautiful star chick boss... tell me why im watching this chris brown video and the frekaing talking that bald fore headed chick like no one likes you go away
ReplyDelete-flips over computer-
Like i can't wait hahahahahah
someone said they think chris brown looks like a monkey thats funny to me when people get mad like really its super duper funny!!!!!!!!!!! dude i can't someone called chris brown a dog wow!!! hold up naw back that thing up oh my bad!!:((
hahahahahahaha hahahaha GET OUT MY HEAD i love it when the go ham on chris this be me
ReplyDeleteme: step away from the computer & set it on fire and watch it burn like adel
them: chris is ugly
me: you bad bro?
lolx but did you see that bold spot on his chin where he got cut lolx... O.o
Omgggg thatssss what im sayiiing and tell me why i bought that shirt you may bro hahah i know im ratched for that but you know i was on ebay and i had nothing to do but listen to radio sing that call me maybe song like i dont hate it but it plays every freaking day you feel!? Hahahahah someone says chris brown looks like justin bieber im done
Delete-gets up and knock over fan comes back-
how can you say he looks like that baby girl
wow i just flipped the computer like i can't whith people like chris is clearly a MAN and justin is a GIRL two different people like come at me bro
ReplyDeleteand your chapter is up ratchet love
i think thats my new nick name for you
Ok imma have to get the hang of it and thanks bosscick thats my nick name and no your right on one chris brown is a man but justin bieber is a baby girl. Like who can freaking compare the fine sexy handsom tatlent you know chris brown makes awesome paintings and like im inspired with them and for people to keep talking about him and keep talking about him like i mean haters gonna hate so let them but he can draw wait a minuet someone said chris brown is ugly like rihanna
ReplyDelete-gets up kickes over tv and comes back-
chris maurice brown is a handsom jack and rihanna is ugly like a freaking pig like WTF like go robb a bank and then return the money like thats crazy like i know im crazy but thats low hahaahah im on this site and drake is wearing a flipping wig
-gets up laughs hilariously and comes back-
omg im done let me read your story!
haha i seen that pic of drake i saved cause imma use it in my chris story. and i'm on the last people for the cast i'll have that up in 10 minutes enjoy
ReplyDelete