Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Chapter 2: First Day

*Kyleigh

 
The next morning
“Are you up babygirl” Nasir asked me walking into the room
“Yup” I said groggy rubbing my eyes
He shook his head laughing pulling the door back shut. I got up and went into the bathroom, I washed my face & brushed my teeth, and then hopping into a 30 minutes shower I washed my hair then my body repeatedly.
After showering I dried off putting on lotion and brushing my wet long hair down walking over to my closet

                                                              

I sat on the little bench looking up at my clothes when my phone started vibrating which is weird because I’ve been gone now for official 2 days now and now people wanna call me. I ignored the call not caring to look at the name or picture I’m not pressed about it anymore my plan was to finish school, and if anything or anyone gets in the middle of that then we have a problem.

I finally decided on a simple outfit that’s another thing about me I don’t overdo a lot of things like most girls.
I put on some cargo skinnies with a white graphic t and some blue and gray Jordan’s with a cut jean jacket. With my hair in a curly sloppy bun, I added a watch and some clear ray bands with loose hoop earrings.

                                  
I made my way down stairs into the kitchen to see Nasir eating some cereal at the breakfast bar

                                 
“Morning” I said sitting next to him
“Morning you hungry” he asked bringing his coffee up to his mouth
“Naw” I said looking down at my iphone I saved up for
“Kyleigh you only ate like once and that was yesterday afternoon” he said looking at me crazy
“I’m just not hungry Nasir” I smirked at him
Just then Eva came into the kitchen die laughing “What’s so funny” he asked her with his eyebrow cocked
“Nothing baby” she smiled trying to contain her laughter winking at me I retuned the smile “Morning” I spoke to her
“Morning baby” she said fixing her watch to her very nice dress pants suit
“Well let’s get you to school kid” Nasir stood up eating what was left in his bowl
I stood up fixing my clothes “Bye Eva see you this afternoon” I asked
She smiled really hard “Yes baby I’ll be here” and with that he and I was out the front door we drove his over price Lambo mercy.
We pulled up in front of this huge high school with ‘Brooklyn High School of The Arts’ printed big as day above the doors.

                            
“I know you have talent because you’re my kid” he said proudly turning the car off

I unbuckled my seat belt getting out the car walking to the door; I sat in the office while he filled out papers for me I just went through all my text and miss calls. I had 18 text messages and 10 miss calls iono why they caring now or maybe it’s my mom calling to tell me she’s better and ready for me to come home but in all reality I know it’s not the case.

“Here babygirl” he handed me a slip of paper with my classes on it

                                                
I studied the paper for a minute before looking up at him I swear I look just like him it’s not even funny
This girl came inside the office with her friend popping their gum, they attention suddenly feel on us
“Hey you’re Nas” she pointed
He laughed lightly smiling at them he nodded his head and then their attention fell on me
“Who’s she” she asked rudely really?
“I’m Kyleigh his daughter” I spoke up eyeing them the same why they were eyeing me
“So he… he’s…”
“My father” I looked up at him smiling
“Oh” she said bitterly getting what she came in here to get in the first place
“Well babygirl I gotta head to the studio” he kissed my forehead
“I’ll see you this afternoon right” I asked hugging him tightly I was getting attached to him a little too quickly I just wanted to be around him.
“Iono yet, but I will pick you up from school if you want me to” he said placing his chin on my head
“Yea: I mumbled with my face into his chest
“Alrite babygirl I wanna hear all about your day when I come get you” he laughed
“I’ll be sure to tell you” I laughed
“And eat” he looked at me sternly
“Okay old man” I smiled along with the lady at the front desk
He just smiled shaking his head at me
“Okay Nasir Jones go to work” I shooed him off grabbing my bag leaving behind him
“Bye” he said one more time “Bye old man” I said again play sighing
I walked down the hall looking for my locker seeing that same group of kids I ran into yesterday I walked past them going to my locket which was right next to them like 2 on each sides of me.
“Hey you o’l girl” on kid said smiling at me
I looked up from the paper that had my locket combo on it to see the kid who said it
“Yes I am o’l girl” I looked at him
“Oh you go here now” one kid asked smiling
“Pretty much” I opened my locker being that it was my first day and I didn’t bring anything with me from home I didn’t have any books. Nor did I care I was only here for like 3 classes.
“Oh well I’m Graham” the kid that looked me in my face yesterday said greeting me
“And I’m Julio” the other kid said
“Hi I’m Kyleigh” I smiled sweetly at them
“Well Kyleigh we’ll show you around cause were the cool kids” Julio laughed
“Right I’m pretty sure you are” I laughed sticking my hands in the pockets of my cargos
“A there go the other half of the crew” Graham pointed to this guy and pretty girl who was approaching us 
“Heyyyy” she sung hugging and dapping them when she seen me she pulled me into a tight hug
“This is Dashia’ Graham laughed she pulled away smiling at me “I’m Kyleigh” I laughed a bit
“Wassup ma” the guy asked leaning against the locker with Graham looking at me
“And this is Ronnie” Julio rolled his eyes causing us to laugh
“Well hi Ronnie I’m Kyleigh” I smiled at him he took my hand and kissed it
Dashia smacked her teeth “stop hitting on her”
“I’m not she just pretty” he looked at me with low eyes
She kissed her lips again “Well she doesn’t want you” she laughed
“That’s mean Dai but you are pretty tho” Graham smiled 
“Thank you” I said turning away trying to hide my blush I hate being put on the spot with all attention on me
“Aww” Dashia laughed
“Well since everybody complementing her then I guess I will” Julio smiled
“…You pretty and got swag” 
“Thank you all it’s very sweet” I laughed
“Anyway when you move here” Ronnie asked me
“Like yesterday with my dad” I nodded
“So it is true Nas is your dad” Julio asked
“Yea what yall thought he was” I asked fixing my fly away hair
“Iono I mean I live right next to him and I never seen you before so I thought you were Eva’s sister” Graham laughed
Which caused me to laugh “No I’m not her sister she just dating my pops” I said putting my arm up
“Oh that’s cool yall look pretty tight” Julio said
“Who Nasir or Eva” I asked with my eyebrow raised
“All yall” he laughed looking at me like I was crazy
Just as I was about to say something the bell rung and kids started pouring out in the hall way
“Where do you go” Ronnie asked
“Dance studio 2” I looked at them
“Oh well that’s where I’m heading now” Dashia smiled at me taking my hand
“No fair you get to chill with her” Julio yelled
“You mad bro” Ronnie and Graham laughed
“Shut up fool you know you like her too” he looked at both them, and with that they shut their mouths
*Nasir


“Yea that’s it right there” I said stepping out the booth walking over to the sofa
“So after we put the finishing touches on this song that will be it for this album” Drama smiled clapping his hands together
“Ard sounds like a plan” I said on my phone not really paying attention to what he was saying I was too busy texting Leigh and Eva
“Can you even hear me” drama asked laughing
“Naw he can’t he busy playing father” Meek laughed
Drama rose his eyebrow “What you mean” he sat down
“He gotta kid” meek laughed as I shot him a death stair
“Oh how old” he asked
“17” I answered
“17” he questioned
“Yes drama” I laughed at how stupid he was being
“Wow it’s a boy of girl”
“Girl”
“Wow why I’m just hearing about my god daughter” he asked
“Cause I just found out and god daughter” I asked laughing
“Yup I knew you since the beginning of time, so that’s my god daughter” he laughed
Meek and I nodded our head agreeing to him knowing me even before my career popped off
“Where she at” he asked
“At school today is her first” I said checking the text she sent me
“I remember those days” he laughed
“What you mean” I know drama have kids like 3 of them
“They first day, but its high school nothing much happens but some rude kids” he laughed
“Yea she just told me she heading to her second class” I said replying to her text
“Well she got a lot more to go” Meek laughed
“Naw she only taking 3 classes” I looked up from my phone
“Why” Drama asked confused
“Cause she took her other courses when she was with her mom” I put my phone down
“Speaking of where is the mom” he asked
“Iono the kid don’t talk too much about her, she kinda hate her” I sighed
“What’s good with her mom” Meek asked
“Iono I haven’t talked to Kim in god knows when the kid said something about her doing drugs” I said growing upset
“Dang kid grow up tough” drama said leaning back
“You telling me, she so g tho” Meek laughed
“Yea she is, she a tough cookie like her old man” I said proudly
“Yea right” they both laughed
“Naw but for real tho she is like him that pride” meek said leaning forward
“Yea Imma break that” I said knowing I will
“Yea right” Drama said
“Naw I am it’s like I’m getting so attached to her” I admitted
“Yea that’s how fatherhood goes’ Meek laughed I guess that’s why he’s good with Leigh cause he has a girl of his own
“Yea I can’t lie I’m enjoying it” I smiled a little
“How Eva taking it” Drama asked
“You know what I think she loves it more than I am” I laughed
“That’s great you got your kid and a happy old lady” Drama laughed
I nodded my head looking at Kyleigh’s text
----
After going to a few meetings I had to pick up Leigh
“Hey” she said getting into the car
“How was school” I smiled pulling off
“It was ard” she said simply
“Ard did you enjoy it” I asked turning the corner
“Yea it was cool” she stated
“Did you mad any friends”
“Dad” she said I almost stopped the car ever since she got here all she’s been calling me is Nasir or Nas so I was pretty shocked she called me dad.
“What did you” I laughed
“I meet some nice people iono if I would call them friends” she sat back
“Where they any boys” I asked looking over at her
“Really Nasir” she asked before laughing
“I’m for real” I said turning to her a little
“Yea like 3” she said like it was nothing
“3” I looked at her
“Yes Nasir 3 don’t get your panties in a bunch” she said taking it lightly
“What were there names?”
“Um Graham, Julio, and Ronnie” she said putting her phone back into her pocket
“Those the kids that live next to us” I said I know them and their good kids to I’m cool with it
“Yup” she looked out the window
“Oh I’m cool with them” I pulled into the house 
“I guess Nasir” she mumbled getting out the car
I shook my head at her she’s just like me I did the same things to my parents when I was her age they couldn’t tell me who I should talk to that’s just how I thought probably what’s she thinking, but then again I don’t care I already missed soo much of her life lord knows what she could have been doing when she was with her mother, but she with me know and I wanna know her every move at all times.
I unlocked the door smelling cookies which means Eva’s baking cookies or Tina our chief was.
“I smell cookies” Leigh shut the door smiling
“Me too” I said walking into the kitchen to see Eva sitting on the counter in front of the oven with a timer in her hands
“Hey babe what you doing” I asked scaring her cause she jumped
“Making cookies for Leigh” she smiled at her
Leigh laughed and sat at the stool “You guys are treating me like a baby”
“Well you are” I said pulling Eva into a hug
“Pardon I’m 17” she said typing her life away
“And until you turn 18 you will be one” I ruffled my hands in her hands
She looked at me and rolled her eyes Eva laughed “What is soo funny” I asked
“They way she handles you is too funny” she laughed even harder
“Please she doesn’t handle me” I said waving her off
“Okay baby” she laughed again
“Kyleigh let he know who the boss is” I looked in Leigh’s direction
She rolled her eyes again “All hale the all mighty Nasir Jones” she said smartly
Her and Eva busted out laughing they were mocking me “Oh I got yall two little dirt balls” I throw a napkin at them
Just then the timer went off and Eva ran to the oven getting the cookies out I stole one before speaking
I pointed to Leigh “Go out take your car, have some fun” before kissing her head and then Eva’s lips
They sat there talking and eating cookies like I want even in the room, which I like to see my girls getting along
I made my way out heading to a photo shoot for this album it’s going to be huge and one of my most personally albums yet I can’t wait for my fans to hear it and I get some feedback I have most def been working on it for like a year now, and now it’s about that time for people to get back to real hip-hop.

*Kyleigh

After talking with Eva for a while I decided to head to the store to get some books for school.
I went into the drive way getting my keys out about to get in. I drove to this little outlet once I got my books and stuff I went into this hat store.
“Wassup ma what can I get you” this dude looked at me
“Graham” I called up he just smiled at me
“You work here” I asked leaning on the counter
“Yea what brings you in” he leaned on the counter too
“Hat’s plus I seen the paper up for help wanted”
“Oh you seen that I made that one” he laughed
“That explains why help was spelled wrong” I teased
“Ouch that hurts” he help his hand to his heart
“I sowwy” I laughed
“But are you for real about the job because I can talk to Joe for you” he asked
“Yea where is he” I asked looking around the store
“Right there….. A yo Joe come here” Graham yelled
A dude no older than 20 ran over to the counter “Wassup” he said looking at me
“This is Kyleigh and she was wonder if that position was still open for the job” he said
The guy looked at me “How old are you” he asked
“17” I replied
“What grade you in?”
“12th” I answered his question
“You get the job” he smiled
“Really I didn’t even feel in anything” I looked at him confused
“Yea but any friends of Graham is a friend of mine, plus you been in here for 10 minutes and look how many people came in here just to talk to you” he pointed to some people laughed
“Well okay then” I laughed
“When can you start” he asked me
“When do you need me” I asked
“Oh see I like you” he laughed
“… Well tomorrow after school” he smiled
“Okay thanks again” I replied
“No problem enjoy the rest of your day” he walked backwards
“Good looking out” I turned to Graham
“It was nothing I need someone fun to work with anyway” he laughed
I smiled at him “I need a couple of hats” I looked up at the wall.
“Ard then let’s get it popping” he rubbed his hands together
--
I laid all the hats I brought today on my bed about to place them on the wall.
After I put them up I made some space in my closet form my beanies I brought too
Once I was done with my hats I hung my sweaters up neatly on its own side of the closet
The my heavy coats its pretty cold her in New York for some odd reason
And lastly putting my shoes up was the hardest of them all mostly because I had a crap load of them to put
I laid on my bed with more clothes still to put up Eva and Nasir came in laughing “Wassup” I asked them
“You what you soo tired for” Nasir sat down
“Um I went shopping, and got a job” I said blowing my hair out my face
“Really” Eva asked
“Where at” Nasir asked
“Um at the mall at snapback obey” I smiled
“At a hat store” he asked
“Yes and I got you some hats” I pointed to the desk with hats on it
“Well happy for you” Eva hugged me
“Thank you” I smiled
“So you got a discount that where you got these clothes form” he laughed looking around
“Yea and I have some money from old job that I saved up” I sighed   
all together i had a pretty good day i'm starting to think leaving my drug head mother was good for the best if i wouldn't have i wouln't if met Nasir and Eva their great people and i'm glad i came in contact with them...

70 comments:

  1. Omg boss chick un un boss chick like bravo!
    -claps sits back down-
    ok 1 im in love with Nasir and for a moment i was like you know why is Ky calling him that but, i was like oh stupid me 2 i like how Nasir takes Ky in and claims that you know hes her father and to step up to say that and be a famous that's a big deal. 3rd Nas wife Eva see i dont hate on people i never seen before but, Eva is a loving girl so you know see that Nas has a daughter is something and she is very pleasing to ky and i like that i like when people are you like boss chick. 4th when she went to school omg im in preforming arts tooo boo and i was like what a world and like the whole seances and Gra-ham like some people say he is a hottey with a nice body but, of course he still aint better than my Chrissiepoo ! Boss chick i love it i love it and thanks for the chapters boss chick it was so good i want more but boss chick if you cant i understand boo..
    Omg im sorry about last night i was reading your story and my computer blacked out so i turned it back on and then i came back because this page is saved is my VIP FAVES and i commented but, it didn't post so im sorry boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx fist it all cool
    2nd i go to a performing arts too
    3rd graham is HOT, but not CHRISTOPHER
    4th i got you with chap. i'm writting it now just let me know when you want it ratchet love
    && thanks for the feedback it makes my day
    kiss-kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. fist lolx boss chick lol you do to what a freaking small world i should just be like your best friends or something cuz like im sitting here on the grounded like wow really you do to and 3 omg tell it hold up let me turn my music down boss chick
    -gets up turns it down-
    Christopher Muarcie Brown is a hottey with the better body lolx boss chick and no problem honey pie i try alot to make everybodys day :) :) and your welcome but no thanks for you to be such a great writer and to be funny and caring let me get my tissue boss chick
    -go gets them-
    you make me smile everytime i see you write back to me because you never know when a day is a persons last boss chick you feel?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my bad boss chick and another thing i love about your fan fiction this one is that for the characters you labled them out like you know jones family and then you have ky jones by herself then nas jones and then friends and then you got my honey pie in there then you have enemies and omg i love that not one story has that none of this the writing skills and the idk what to say boss chick just i LOVE IT!

      Delete
  4. thanks RATCHET LOVE i love that you love it.
    i HATE when i read fan ficts and they dont have characters it gets on my life, i try to change it up so people can understand cause sometimes slow and i need that clarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np boss chick np boss chick and i really do love it to my heart exsprices and im glad you can think about some stuff like that and i love that because on alot not all but mostly alot of them you know you read on tumblr or a regular page has cussing in it and im hte WTF to no standard like im reading it and then there's cussing but what makes me really me mad boss chick is that the story can be RAD and then it got cussing in it and then i try to ignore it but then i read some more some more cussing this is what i do
      -gets up flips over computer go get water watch chowder boss chick i be getting it in and then comes back picks up computer and then laugh-
      like tell me boss chick im not the only one who be frying eggs in here

      Delete
  5. omg ratchet love i feel the same way. like i have a few ff i must read, and that's cause it has chris brown in it, but other than that anint no body got time for that. ratcher love tell me why they take FOR EVER to post. i'm like better be yo life!!!! i can't stand that that's why i try to post daily but until i get more reader's i'm only posting for my RATCHET LOVE aka MY TEAM BREEZY SISTER.... wiz laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg really boss chick you do to we were put on this world for something lolx and you talking about my Chrissie poo boss chick omg and your rite tell me why that i saw that video aint nobody got time for that boss chick that was the most funniest video i was gone when she was like (ain't nobody got time for that) i was done! boss chick done! and for the posting you better be posting for me boss chick i love your ratchet self and im a DOUBLE TEAM BREEZY FAN better put that on your pay check we wanna see the outcome boss chick!! and i have an question on your awesome fan fiction is it so hard to be writing the crying kinda parts boss chick like i notice that this fan fiction is more than just backtalk or unrespect and boys its trying to find care and heart and family its more that and i heart stories like this i can read and read all day not eat one time you know boss chick you feel!?

      Delete
  6. haha haha i had to fall back on my bed with that one. and yes it is kinda hard writing the sad parts cause i just go off the top of my dome, and i got you on the update i'm almost done AND ratchet love you BETTA have them emotions in check keep all objects away from you REPEAT keep all objects away.... lolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boss chick i got you honey let me put everything away
      -gets up moves everything sits back down on the floor-
      ok boss chick it is freaking hot in my room sorry lolx boss chick ok boss chick let me tell you something boss chick when this next one comes imma be all and up on my computer let a kid shopping at the candy store i know ratchet joke boss chick but you know im listening to Chrissie poo and he getting it in lolx boss chick

      Delete
  7. lolx i'm saying tho girl i love sweet love by sexytopher. i think this chapter ky hets more friendly she's not as jumpy and akward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok boss chick and i love the song don't wake me up and with you i love my Chrissie poo boss chick and hets really boss chick really lolxxx

      Delete
  8. lolx who you telling but my fav. song by him is up to you off his fame album cause i thinks it's so sweet how he sings it omg....O.0
    and it's coming Ratchet love it's coming lmbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg boss chick and my Chrissie poo can sign his heart out like i said im his wife boss chick you don't want this boss chick lolx and im reading it now boss chick. Dude tell me why i see some ratchet girls passing by my house boss chick let me go close my window
      -gets up closes window-
      ok boss chick im back boss chick you ratchet boss chick a little boss and can't hate boss chick!

      Delete
  9. hecks naw i love it. lolx *DEAD* she said get up and close window
    i'm typing the 4th one now honey and i got chris music in there......O.o ratchet love you ain't ready
    oh and christopher you can be his wife but i have his heart... and i keep it in my pocket honey..
    and kyleigh is something in this chap. isnt she? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH naw boss chick naw boss chick you can have his heart in your pocket but soon or later thoose jeans will get washed out boss chick and it wont be there anymore boss chick you aint bout dat life boss chick so surrender i have his smile and his lips connect with mine boss chick you aint got it like me boss chick lox and yeah ky really was something in this chap boss chick say it again lolx boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  11. boss chick
    girl you better get yo life. RATCHET LOVE
    sweet girl you can have those pink lips but them dimples and love will always be mine honey you have what every onther girl have and that's picture of his body, and some free music that he sings to me everynight thats how i get my beauty sleep. lolx let me stop!
    and yes ky was all into her emotions today but graham honey....O.0
    ratchet love let me tell you they aint ready for me they aint ready for my writing

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH tears up
    -wips eye-
    oh lord did this ratchet boss chick just say thats how i get my beauty sleep done! im done! honey child you can have that take it all but, i own my Chrissie poo boss chick you aint ready for that boss chick you aint bout that life boss chick! and ky she really was boss chick she really was boss chick and gra-ham OOh he was idk boss chick idk boss chick they aint ready for your writing boss chick they gonna get it handed to them hard and raw like jail food hard and raw and if they aint ready they better go make them another web and find the issy bissy spider again boss chick cuz you ratched!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahahahaha *stops reading* run to the bathroom *Cry* okay i'm back this chick, my ratchet love said "Like jail food" i can't with these internet bangers and yes you one of them yall just too G for ya boss chick yall got me locking my door @ 5 in the afternoon. and ky and Graham is cute i think....0.0 don't come for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaahahhahahahhahahaa
      boss chick you know im g boss chick you dont got to explain it boss chick i know i am boss chick and ky and graham is cute boss chick you so ratched boss chick and you dont got to worrie about you looking your doors at 5 in the afternoon cuz boss chick we goona be there at 3 in the afternoon boss chick imma be iron man cuz iron is oh handsom he my second love boss chick you feel he is so cute then its shia labeouf boss chick you feel now he got that beard boss chick but iron man is rathced but not as ratched as you boss chick lolx but of course boss chick Chrissie poo im my number one love boss chick you feel?! boss chick

      Delete
  14. girl let me tell you i love me some iron man mmmmm budie and shia boy girl, Ratchet love i cant even explain to adn yes ky and Graham are cute but too bad he already has a boo:( sad face
    and yes sexytopher is number one along with tyga cause i love him too.
    and dont come for me at 3 girl that around the time i'm just getting up...... lolx kis-kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg why meeeee boss chick that is sad that gra-ham has teah but you just never know boss chick and why are so alike boss chick im a ty fan boss chick Crissie poo fan boss chick shia fan boss chick iron man fan boss chick and imma you vs them fan fiction fan to boss chick. Your so ratcheted and i LOVE THAT boss that
      -gets up laughs my self so much sits back down-
      I can't with you boss chick like on that real 100 boss chick i really never met anyone like you boss chick maybe thats because you are me boss chick but of course ratchet! boss chick your so much with you aint about that life boss chick just omg boss chick why boss chick why?!

      Delete
  15. girl iono we need to ask god why we created us alike i thought i was the only one but here you come along just ME just coming for my LIFE ratchet love... and me RATCHET....O.o you think so?
    and yes Ky and graham have problems but i think ronnie side eyeing ky what you think ratchet love aka chris's other ratchet wifey chick

    ReplyDelete
  16. boss chick i don't know gurl boss chick i don't know and your ratchet boss chick thats just who you are boss chick you better know it boss chick lets just put it out on the table boss chick lolxx ky and g yep boss chick they do ratchet. and ronnie i dont know but boss chick he better watch out because boss chick i wanna see the order and boss chick and chris other ratchet boss chick she kewl she real kewl boss chick im still waiting for the forth part boss chick you know im rite her boss chick and i want part 5 afterwards boss chick you feel me! no ok lolx boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  17. my ratchet love you no likey ronnie?...O.o
    and yes love i am on the last part rite now i'm posting it to this thing rite now honey
    kiss ya cheeck love you honey

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh i love me some ronnie boss chick and kay

    ReplyDelete
  19. lolx i had to shout you out in the chap. its at the end and i hope you enjoy i'll try chapter 5 after finish eating ratchet lovah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks boss chick and your so ratchet boss love and ok boss chick

      Delete
  20. lolx i cant with you how did you like the chap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg hiii i read your prolog and i cried alot! its just so sad and to think her mother would say that but then again shes high and for the part 1 Nasir and his wife are pretty cool i just think ky is just in the minds and needs someone to be hugged with but of course from your writing skills your good!:)

      Delete
    2. dude boss chick this was EPIC yo 1 i love Nasir's office 2 boss chick Michael and Ky are cute together boss chick dont you agree boss chick? 3 in my ponit of view i loved it like boss chick it had some very good sences boss chick and like brovo boss chick
      -gets up claps really hard sits back down-
      boss chick you a ratchet!

      Delete
    3. so now you think michael and ky are cute now. huh ratchet love explain to yo bestie boss chick how.... lolx and dont you just love eva cause i do

      Delete
  21. thank you honey i'm glad you like go read the other chapter so you can get friendly with the cast lolx much love to you hon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dude im here like im sitting here eatting nerds and driking a juice box dude your story is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  23. DUDE thanks i'm glad you like it and that your hear.....O.o lolx your too funny lolx

    ReplyDelete
  24. boss chick back that up i only sound good saying boss chick lolx im kidding your my ratchet boss chick though you forgot that boss chick and Eva im in love with her boss chick she real nice boss chick she really is boss chick tell me why it's freaking raining boss chick im mad now boss chick
    -gets up flips over computer-
    like boss chick i was going to freaking go outside boss chick like what is that boss chick but your my ratchet boss chick and where my part 5 hun hun boss chick imma have to get my Avenges crew up in here faster then notice boss chick you a ratchet boss chick!! but i love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you better know it honey!! and i love you honey.... and i love eva too and i'm writing 5 as we speak but you really need YOUR emotions in check. KEVIN HART VOICE it's about to go down lolx

      Delete
  25. dude thanks give it up for my mom dude can you flipping tell my little brother to get his nasty dirty looking fingers off the kyleigh dude i know shes beautiful but still dude penterbutter yeah thats my nick name for you so penterbutter k and me were going to get married!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait wait what! who's penterbuter and who's getting married dude lolx

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH ratchet boss chick did you just say kevin hart voice done!im done with you ratchet boss chick like omg i love you! your so ratchet and i love it boss chick and ok let me get my tisues again
      -gets up go gets them comes back-
      ok i got them ratchet boss chick lolxxx

      Delete
  26. lolx tell me why i'm listening to chrissypoo lolx adn writing this chapter for you i think it's gonna be a long one...
    you bout to pill someone muffin cap back blue when you read this one ratchet love they need to get their life in the jones's house hold honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha done! did this ratchet boss chick say you about to pill someone muffin cap back blue you dumb crazy boss chick but it is something i would do boss chick like i really would boss chick and Crissie poo really ok boss chick ok boss chick i got you love chick thats another nick name for you boss chick lolx:)

      Delete
  27. ayyeeee love chick i like that one love muffin thats another one for you.. and yes chrissy poo you aint know?....O.o where they do that at?..... no her.....not team breezy

    ReplyDelete
  28. dude your my penterbutter and im the jelly dude you feel! and me and kyleigh are getting married dude are wedding will be rad!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i guess dude lolx && i'm older then my sister kidd where have you been lolx
    and imma need you intune with me and this story i need you on yo toes ard jelly? and jelly. really i like purple tho lolx.... really tyler

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAahahh where they do that at lolx ratchet love chick and boss chick really love muffin boss chick toss that for the birds boss chick!!! and i love me some Chrissie poo boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  31. okay first off that toss to the birds is what i say, get outta my head no ratchet love....and where they do that at with the love muffin, i like it...... i'm turning all soft.....O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boss chick you really are love chick come back to the 21st centeruty love chick i need my ratchet boss chick cuz like where they do that at boss chick and i have an story but idk if its good boss chick idk love chick!!!

      Delete
  32. im sorry but i dont like it anymore it became un good and its just old not cool sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honey what the heck are you talking about?

      Delete
  33. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH honey boo boo child go take out the dumspter because your not cool but you know what thats really funny honey pie because like you sat here and read it so you dont faze me with your problems so go eat that jail food you bird

    ReplyDelete
  34. yo tell me why Ratchet love this girl just told me she doesnt like my story it got "UN cool" wtf bro all that extra is for the birds.... like i can't with people that's why i didnt wanna post my story in the fist place they can hop off my tip for all i care.... no cares are givin...... i just can;t with people antics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey love chick look people were born on this earth for a reason and i didn't understand either boo boo and i can't deal with people sometimes and it really made me mad love chick and i just told that girl you said you didn't like ti but you sat there and read all of it and if you really care that much go tell your dog and if you don't have one go tell your neigbors like that really upsets me love chick and don't let these ignorance stupid dumb, people get to you baby because believe it or not when i first read it i was like ''You boi its bout to be on and poping'' and to this day i still think that so like you know love chick i can feel you 100% like my saying is if you have haters your doing something right so baby you doing something right i know your my ratched boss chick so don't let that ignorance inner fear with you because naw she aint about that life you are boss chick:)

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. wassssuuuuppppppp in my best atlanta voice

      Delete
  36. omg you bout to make me cry and this slow chris brown music in the ground isnt any better. and i say that to my little sister all the time, so thank you honey it just got to me iono why my skin is normally tough but it just got to me, but thanks babe for brishing my sholders off...... chris and i both love you kiss-kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww np boss chick now man up thats why your name is boss chick lolx im kidding boss chick well im glad boss chick and of course boss chick Chrissie poo always loves me boss chick and where that little dude at boss chick now he was FUNNY boss chick with a capital F boss chick!!

      Delete
  37. yoooooooooooooo i told him the same thing son like he's od funny how old is the kidd lolx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dude im here hold your applesauce i mean applauses bc omg dude my little brother is now drooling over Kyeigh , Eva , Dashia , Teah , Raven and Honey now im like dude stop freaking gooogling eying them but hay a baby dude is a baby dude

    ReplyDelete
  39. hahaha i can't with you how old are you bro? tyler that that up the street to the nearst bank and get yo money back cause i'm NOT buying it lolx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Omg boss chick say it and boss chick i just read it omg this little man need to be on Tv like on a comedy but then again boss chick he keep leaving so i don't know lolx boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  41. i'm saying tho like i cant with this little dude like every time i try to hold more than a 2 minute covo he up's and leave to get something to eat........
    they are serving drake eyebrows for the kids tonight and i cant deal.... lolx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dude how old you and by the way im 10 years old dude!!! oh and thats ok Penterbutter beacuse your stuck with me so lets go dude

    ReplyDelete
  43. lolx do i'm way older than you lolx i knew you were 10 by the way you acted lolx bro and yes i am stuck

    ReplyDelete
  44. HAHHAHHAH i thought it was just be boss chick oh a 10 year old boss chick you got it bad don't you boss chick! boss chick what if i made a Chris brown ff boss chick would you read it boss chick!?

    ReplyDelete
  45. GIRL YES i have like 2 of them but i'm scared to bost them......... but girl do yo thank honey imma be fan #1
    and lets read this chap together

    ReplyDelete
  46. you better know it dude and how you are?!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ok boss chick and i think you should post them cuz i sure know i will boss chick and comment so dont worry about that and kay boss chick kay

    ReplyDelete
  48. omg 5 years older bro and we all about to read this story

    ReplyDelete
  49. okay i will try and lets read this babe

    ReplyDelete