Chapter 4: A working girl
*Kyleigh

It’s been a week since I’ve
started working and I must say that I am T.I.RED
When I come home from school I jet
off to the dance center instead of going to my other job, then to snapback city
with Graham.
After that it’s like 9 and it
take me 20 minutes to get home, then if I have homework then I spending 1 to 2
hours doing that.
I’m just glad today is Saturday;
I can sleep in late and walk around in my pj’s
Oh how I love SaturdaysJ
Turn
up the music cause the song just came on
Turn up the music if they try to turn us down
Turn up the music, can I hear it til the speakers blow
Turn up the music, fill your cup, and drink it down
Turn up the music if they try to turn us down
Turn up the music, can I hear it til the speakers blow
Turn up the music, fill your cup, and drink it down
If
you're sexy and you know it, put yo hands up in the air
Put yo hands up in the air, girl put yo hands up, hands up, hands up, hands up
If you're sexy and you know it, put yo hands up in the air
Put yo hands up in the air, girl put yo hands up
And
Put yo hands up in the air, girl put yo hands up, hands up, hands up, hands up
If you're sexy and you know it, put yo hands up in the air
Put yo hands up in the air, girl put yo hands up
And
Turn
up the music (just turn it up louder)
Turn up the music (I need it in my life, yeah)
Turn up the music (just turn it up louder)
Turn up the music (I need it in my life, yeah)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh (turn up the music)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh (turn up the music)
Turn up the music (I need it in my life, yeah)
Turn up the music (just turn it up louder)
Turn up the music (I need it in my life, yeah)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh (turn up the music)
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh
Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh (turn up the music)
Expect that my stupid phone
keeps going off and I don’t know who it is.
“Hello” I said turning on my
back
“Yo is this Kyleigh” a deep voice
asked
“Yes who is this” I asked fully
getting out of bed
Whoever it laughed “It’s Michael”
when he said that I almost jumped out my skin
“Wassup bro” I asked jumping
around
“Nothing just missing my best
friend that all” he said a little sad
Mike was like my only best
friend back home, he always looked out for me. We became very close once he
found out about my moms, so him and his family helped me out but me being me I didn’t
wanna take, but he made me and I still
thank him to this day.
“I’m sorry love” I stopped
jumping heading into the bathroom
“Naa its cool just don’t ever
scare me like that le” he sighed
“I know, but has my mom came
looking for me” I asked kinda scared him he said no
“Yes like everywhere she’s
worried sick” he spoke
It felt good to know she still
cares for me, but that doesn’t make up for what she said or did.
“Le let me ask you something”
mike asked
“Go head” I said grabbing the
tooth paste putting the phone on speaker
“Where’d you go?”
“Well I went where my money
could take me and at first that was Baltimore, but I meet my fa… one of my
family members on that same plane and now I’m in BK with them” I answered his
question I didn’t tell him about my pops yet because I know he’s going to come
on the first thing smoking to bring me back home, and I don’t wanna go back to
my old life.
“Oh so they taking care of you
up there” he asked
I wiped my mouth grabbing the
phone taking it off speaker pinching it between my shoulder and ear
“Yea I even got a job cause you
know how I am” I said walking back into my room
“Yea I know I just wanted to
know if my homie was right I tried calling and texting, but SOMEONE wouldn’t pick
up” he yelled the someone part
I laughed a little “I’m sorry I just
thought no one cared for me so I didn’t bother picking up” I said truthfully
“You know I love you girl” he
laughed
“I do now” I smiled
“Ard love you le and text me every
day if you don’t I’m coming to BK and body you” he laughed
“Love you too and I got you” and
with that I hung up throwing my phone on the chair in front of my desk.
i looked around my bedroom, i wanted to chill with my dad right about now.
i went down stairs to Nasir office
"Morning" he smiled at me
"...Or afternoon" he laughed
"I was tired" i laughed taking a seat
"What are you doin today" he asked not looking up form some paper he was soo into them
"Um iono maybe chill out" i put my hand over my mouth
"Oh Graham and some of your other friends are out front waiting for you" he siad once again not looking up at me
"Why"
"They stopped by and it slipped my mind i just remebered" he laughed
"Yea cause your old" i got walking to the dorr
"Dont remind me"
i walked to the front door seeing them posted up on my car
"Wassup homes" Ronnie smiled
"Nuh but a thing" i laughed as he pulled me in for a hug
"Hey homies" i smiled at Julio and Graham before pulling Dai in for a hug
"Whar were you doing" she asked
"Nuh talking to my old man and my homie form back home"
"Oh thats wassup" Ron smiled
"You look tired" Julio laughed
"Thats only cause i am i feel like death"
"And you look like it" Dai teased
"Shut up it's only for the moment" i stuck my bottom lip out like a little kid
"Anyway.... what are we doing today?" Graham asked
"Iono but i need to go change" i laughed
"Ard hurry up" he yelled
"Yall don't wanna come in" Ron hopped off the car and ran to the door
"Yes it's cold out here"
i pushed opened the door soo the air can smack him in the face.
everybody walked inside my room
"Make yourself at home imma take a fast shower"
"Shut up" Dai laughed kissing her lips
"I love you too" i said grabbing my phone and key
we all went down stairs "Pops where's eva" i yelled
"Iono but if you leaving be back before 6 we're going to dinner' he yelled back
i kissed my lips "Ard Nasir"
"Sooo you mad now" he yelled laughing
"Man whatever go back to your work" i laughed before shutting the door behinde me
"Man your pops is cool" Ron pushed me
"Yea he ard" i said unlocking the car door
just then the front door swung open "You mad" pops walked over to me lefting me off the ground
"Old man put me down" i laughed
"You mad at your pops" he yelled
i just screamed "Tell your old man you not mad at him" he laughed holding me higher
"I'm not mad at you anymore" i yelled
"Huh what you say"
"Bro i'm not mad" i laughed
he put me down messing up my hat on my head "You need money" he asked
"Naa" i replied fixing my hat
"Yea right" he said digging into his pockets
"Pops" i siad lowly
"I know yall need money just put it on the card" he handed me the black card
"Fine if i take it will you go back in the house with those thick bottle glasses" i laughed
"A dont come for my glasses i looked good" he brushed his should
i just looked around "Rite"
"No but for real Mr. jones you are hot" dai laughed i looked at her crazy
"You think so" he smiled at her
"Dont feed his ego dai" i rolled my eyes
"She dont know what she talking about mr. jones you can pull" Ron laughed
"Oh really don't make me get eva on the phone" i raised one eyebrow
"No i love my baby" he grabbed my phone
i busted out laughing "I thought so" i grabbed it back
---
*Eva

I was up stair getting dress to take Leigh out
to dinner I love this baby like she’s mine, I never thought I could ever love
someone so much until I met this kids and her father, lately she’s been working
non-stop with school and work.
I just really want to meet her
mother I wanna know what person leave a child a lovely one at that, that makes
me think about what kind of woman Nasir likes, put he’s not the point it about
this baby.
I wanna be here for her, be the
mother she never had hopefully she lets me and her father I wouldn’t mind
spending the rest of my life with him… I’m happy where I’m at.
THSI IS FOR MY RATCHET LOVE HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER ENJOY:)




OMFG BOSS CHICK
ReplyDelete1. I GOT GROUNDEED FOR 3 MONTHS MY IPOD AND PHONE AND COMPUTER WAS TAKEN AWAY I EVEN TRIED TO SEND AN MESSAGE BY MAIL BUT I DONT KNOW YOUR ADRESS LOL
2.iM IN LOVE WITH HER ROOM
3.WHERE YOU GET THAT OUTFIT FOR KYLIEGHA FROM?? BOSS CHICK
4.THE CONVO THEY WERE HAVING WAS SOO FUNNY LOL AND CUTE
i adore it boss chick and thank you hopefully your not mad at me for not coming on;(
boss chick you here?
ReplyDeleteIts really good :] can i get chapter 9 please? Tyriabell?
ReplyDeleteYo boss chick IMMA NEED CHAPTER 9 LOL
ReplyDelete