Monday, July 9, 2012


You vs. them

“Get out! Get out my house I can’t look at you” she yelled

“But mom” I asked as tears streamed down my face

“I don’t wanna hear it get out” she yelled again

I looked her in her eyes and all it read was ‘high’.

“Do you have money?” she asked again

“No I don’t I didn’t get paid” I said answering the question for the third time

She looked at me to see if I was telling the truth, she walked over to me and dug in my pockets

“I told you I don’t have any money now get your hands off me” I guide her hands off of me

“Get out” she gritted through her teeth

“Mom” I yelled

“I said get out Kyleigh” he said lowly walking away

I looked around our broken apartment she always did this to me, but this time she had this look in her eyes that meant she was for real.

I walked into my room grabbed my phone and a jacket.  She didn’t want me here I wasn’t, but I had no place to go a mother on drugs, a father I never met and grandparents dead and diced

I walked back into the living room to see no sigh of my mother before she jumped out of nowhere “Give me some money”

I sprinted to the door letting my little feet carry me as far as they will go, Iono where I’m going but I have to get out of Miami.

10 comments:

  1. Omg this prolog is so sad her mom on drugs are you foreal i can't wait to read the first chapter The plane Oooh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first chapter is up honey hope you enjoy it

      Delete
    2. Hey girl i teared up and honey i can't be doing that im wearing make up lolx. Great i felt something in me in this prolog but i love it it's great and i can't wait to read the next one.

      Delete
  2. thank you doll im glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. np honey and im glad you let me like it im stupid honey... So you like big sean cuz I DOOOOOOOO! and i Bangz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hold up bangz thats my word... and yes big sean omfg i do it boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude where you next chapter chapter 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl i have 2 other ff i am working on sooooooooooo im sorry sweet girl but check the others out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm a newbie as some people may say O.o and SO far im liking the prologue it's very impressive I'm seeing that you have a lot of chapters and before I started reading Chapter 10 ,but I was confused.. and I came all the way down to for starters so I'll try to read:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love:) I'm ty the author and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It means a lot me.

      Delete