
"Leigh you look fine no need to change your beautiful" She smiled at me
"But mommy I don't like it" I pointed down at the dress I had to wear for my 8th grade dance
"Will some jewelry make you like it" She walked over to her jewelry box pulling out my favorite necklace.
"There" she put it around my neck
"Are you sure mom" I looked down at it
"Yes I'm sure it looks better on you then me" She smiled pulling my hair up into a neat bun
"Thank you mom I love it" I leaned up to kiss her
"And I love you" she kissed my check
-End of flashback-
I opened my eyes slowly looking around my room. I threw my feet off the side of my bed walking into the bathroom.
Monday's don't you just love them?...O.o
I took a quick shower, and combed my hair down, I think I'm going to get this color out of my head. I got dressed, and headed down stairs. No one was up so I just took it as grab something a GO. Nasir been pretty distant lately so I just give him his time to himself
*Nasir

I've been trying to look for Kim for some time now. Nothing is making since to me, How could you leave your child to roam the streets? All I see when I look at Leigh is her mother when she was younger. Kim was always very independent person. Growing up when we first started dating she would always get mad at me when I paid for things.. It was cute. The fact that I loved Kim, and I still do but that we have a kid together something that's so beautiful, can turn into something so ugly like no being able to find her or to be in her life like she needs to be. In any way shape or form am I trying to replace Kyleigh's mother with Eva. More than anything I want Kim and I to raise Leigh together. Being that I've missed so many years already.
Eva and I had been doing some talking about going to Miami to search for her, but iono how Leigh would feel about that. She already been though too much and I ain't gonna put my seed through anymore.
*Kim
I've been lost without Kyleigh being here with me. I shouldn't have scared her off, I wasn't thinking at all. I've been spending all this time hating myself for letting her leave, Lord knows where she is, I just hope she's safe.
It's been long over do, I'm going to find my baby and bring her back home. To something we once had, but now it's a place with a bed, broken glass, and our memoirs of what use to be.
If I know Kyleigh like I think I do, I know who ever she's with she giving them trouble cause deep down she wants to be with her mama, I don't blame her I want my baby more than any drug at this point. I just hope she understand that I was in a bad place, but that things can get better too. When she left that was a wake up call for me to get my stuff together and NOW. I've been going to rehab changing for the better....my daughter. 17 years old and she dealt with more than I have in my whole life. I remember when her father use to tell me that our kids would be a mixture of us both.
my wanting to be on my own, and his "coolness" he would put it.
Deep down I miss him too, and I resent myself from keeping him from her, but once again I was in a bad place I didn't care for anyone but myself. Now I don't want you to judge me and think I've been like this my whole life, it's something that didn't take that long to take to, but much longer to kick. I love my baby more than anything in live, I'm just a mother that happened to make a dumb decision. I just hope I get my chance again....to be back in her life to make that beautiful smile reappear. I just wish that Nasir and I could to that together.
No comments:
Post a Comment